Triple Play Baseball League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Triple Play Baseball league.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL

Go down 
+8
strzepeksc
Phillies GM
Brewers_GM
Rangers GM
Braves_GM
Royals GM
Matt_AstrosGM
Nats_GM
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phillies GM

Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 am

I think we should try option 4. The best for everyone is resuming where we left off so we should go for it. To get new GMs we will need a league file and reports so they can look at the prospective teams, and ideally an active forum.

For this we need:

The file/reports hosted asap
The file to me so I can prepare to sim, and some time for people to export
Once we have simmed just once I think we need to go for a recruiting drive, we need lots of discussion on the first sim to show we are active again

That should be enough to get things started, if we simply don't have the numbers to make it work we can use the hosting space to consider option 2 later.
Back to top Go down
kyleg

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 am

I agree, we should get back up and running and let CPU control the open teams at least until the end of 2012. Most new owners would take a team in the off season where they can try and shape the team as opposed to mid season. We could post in the OOTP forums for new owners as well as in other leagues (ex. EBL). If at the end of the season we were to have 24 teams let's say then we could look at contracting to four 6 team divisions and go back to old time playoff rules. We have a very good base, a commited new commish, two league presidents and over half the ownership filled. We need the site and access for prospective owners to view the league and we should be fine. I do agree if this doesn't happen soon though we will have to shut it down.
Back to top Go down
Braves_GM

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

I vote for option 4
Back to top Go down
Baltimore GM

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Am ok with #2 or #4. If the league contracts i really wont be interested
Back to top Go down
Rangers GM

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 pm

I think we've got enough of a consensus to try Option 4. We just need to get the wheels in motion at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tigers GM

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm good with 2 or 4. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Phillies GM

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 am

Pretty clear TPBL is dead.

There is a new league starting up right at the beginning, which I have agreed to assistant commish.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/ootp-11-online-leagues/205343-major-league-online-baseball.html

Major League Online Baseball, pretty much standard OOTP online league starting 2010 MLB, but still time to influence league votes for set-up. All the info available from the OOTP forum link.

Hope to see many of you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL   Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention/Atención/Aufmerksamkeit TPBL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triple Play Baseball League :: The Dugout :: Announcements-
Jump to: